Would you like to use Reducept at home and wonder which devices you need to get started? Check your options below to get the most out of your treatment.
- Reducept license is available for patients exclusively via prescription by our medical partners.
- If you have a Reducept license from a practitioner, you can purchase a VR headset to play the Reducept Game at home
- To complement your training, you can also play Reducept Mobile Game on smartphones (iOS, Android) with or without VR effect
- If you're looking for a professional VR headset, we advise to use the PICO G2 4K
What device do you need in order to use Reducept?
In order to use Reducept, you must have access to a Virtual Reality (VR) headset, or an iPhone or Android phone.
Reducept VR Game
We recommend using the Pico G2 4K as your VR headset. For high-quality content, the Pico is the best all-in-one VR headset. The Pico G2 4K is a standalone virtual reality headset which means no extra equipment is needed.
In the all-in-one VR headsets category, Pico G2 4K has the highest resolution, leading to a superior viewing experience. You also do not necessarily have to use the Pico controller. This makes it a handy VR headset for the Reducept Game.
The Pico G2 4K headset with the installed Reducept App costs €302 (price excl. VAT), you can purchase it from our official partner VR Expert. It’s also available for rent starting from €40 (excl. VAT) if you want to try it first. Reducept App is available in the Pico Store.
Please note, if you need support with your Pico headset, contact us directly at email@example.com or call us at +31 (0) 85 13 08 260. VR Expert doesn't provide support for the Reducept users.
I have purchased a Pico headset to use Reducept at home. How do I get started?
Please visit the Pico Quick Start Guide on VR Expert website to learn how to get started.
How do I set up Reducept on a VR headset?
Once you have finished the setup of your headset as instructed above, you can download Reducept from the App Store application on your device.
On the Pico G2 4K, please follow the steps below:
- Turn your headset on, and make sure it is charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Click the App Store button on the bottom bar, marked with a shopping cart icon.
- Click the Search button on the left column.
- Enter “Reducept” in the text field that appears, and press the button marked with an ↵ icon on the right-hand side of the keyboard.
- The Reducept application logo will appear in a list on your screen. Press the logo.
- On the introduction screen that appears, press the purple button marked “Free” or “Download” on the top right side of your screen. This will start the installation process, and turn the button into a progress bar you can follow.
- Once the application is installed, the progress bar will turn into a purple button marked “Open”. Clicking it will open the Reducept application.
For subsequent use, you can access the Reducept app by pressing the button marked “Apps” on the bottom bar in the main menu of your VR headset, then pressing Reducept.
Playing Reducept on the Oculus Go
We don’t recommend using the Reducept App on Oculus Go. Last year, Oculus indicated that they stopped selling and updating the Go VR Headset, so we can’t send our app updates to this platform. Reducept is still available on the Oculus Go but you can only play the old version of the game.
Reducept Mobile 2D
Reducept Mobile game is available for patients exclusively via prescription by our medical partners. Please check our website to see if your practitioner is part of our program and can offer you the Reducept Method as part of your treatment.
The mobile app gives you the flexibility to train your brain when you don’t have quick access to the VR Game. Our mobile app has all the same features as the VR app, the only difference is that mobile gives you a “flat” 2D experience, and with VR, you immerse yourself into the 3D visualisation.
Reducept Mobile can be controlled by placing your finger or thumb on the screen and aiming the visor that way.
We support almost all iPhones and Android devices made within the last five years. Reducept runs on devices with iOS 13 and above, and Android 11 and above.
iOs: download the app in the Apple store.
Android: download the app in the Google Playstore.
How do I set up Reducept on my mobile phone?
Setting Reducept up on your mobile phone is very easy!
If you are using an iPhone:
- Open the App Store application on your phone.
- Tap the “Search” button on the bottom right.
- Type “Reducept” in the search bar on top of your screen, and press Search on your keyboard.
- Once the Reducept application appears on your screen, press the blue button marked “Get”.
If you are using an Android phone:
- Open the Play Store application on your phone.
- Type “Reducept” in the search bar on top of your screen. Then press the magnifying glass icon on your keyboard.
- The Reducept app will appear on a list on your screen. Press the Reducept logo, then press Install.
Once the application is installed on your phone, you can open it as you would open any other application.
Reducept VR Game on Mobile
Reducept supports VR on mobile devices as a more affordable alternative to standalone VR headsets. To activate this setting, open the Options menu in the Reducept app, and press the button marked Enable VR.
Please note that we do not recommend using this setting instead of a standalone VR headset. If you have access to a standalone VR headset, you will receive the best results.
Want to know how well your phone performs in VR? You can check it via the website www.vrtest.ninja (access it with your mobile phone).
How can I get a Reducept license?
Patients can only access Reducept through their practitioner. If your practitioner already uses Reducept in their office, they will be able to provide you with a license at no cost.
If your practitioner currently does not use Reducept, please let them know to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +31 (0) 85 13 08 260, and we will get them up and running!
If you are currently not under treatment with a practitioner but would like to find a practitioner who can offer Reducept to you, then please check our website for a list of partnered practitioners.
Installing Reducept on a smartphone - Mobile Manual
Installing Reducept on PICO VR
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
User advice: Which devices do I need to start playing Reducept at home?