Chronic pain treatment made easier for you and your patients
Reducept offers digital pain education and management training for your patients & seamless integration with your practice.Request a demo
Built to free the world from pain
Combining the scientific insights on pain education, psychology and digital therapy, we have developed our unique method to manage and treat chronic pain.
Many patients suffer from chronic pain for years but traditional medicine doesn’t help with their symptoms. Learn how Reducept can accelerate your treatment programs and improve the life quality of your patients.
Reducept game is available for patients exclusively via prescription by our medical partners. Click below to check if your practitioner is part of our program and can offer you the Reducept Method as part of your treatment.
Science is a core part of Reducept. We are working closely with top universities, medical centres and health institutions to continue testing and improving the Reducept Method. Read more about potential research collaborations.
Pioneering digital health
The Reducept Method is a complex non-invasive treatment program aimed at reducing chronic pain without the use of mediction. The uniqueness of Reducept lies in
- Immersion through the visual gamelike VR and mobile experiences
- The gamified evidence-based treatment technique
- Working memory-related (EMDR) exercises
- Direct pain relief effect through visualization
- Its neurophysiological education
We help understand chronic pain
Every case of chronic pain is different, but we believe it's possible to help every patient. We based the Reducept method on scientific research to help pain patients understand and overcome their pain.Science behind
There is a lot of evidence that digital training decreases pain. Together with leading institutions, we have scientifically researched that the Reducept Method has a significant effect on pain levels.About research
“With the help of Reducept I can deal with my chronic pain better. I'm using the app 30 minutes a day and my pain has really decreased. I would recommend everyone with chronic pain to at least give it a try.”
“In four months time, I'm pain-free for the first time in twenty years. I've struggled for twenty years, what a bliss!”
“After three weeks of daily use, I no longer needed my pain medication. It’s more than I expected!”
“I no longer use Reducept due to greatly reduced pain symptoms. It has been a great help to me in understanding the whole pain process and giving it a place in daily life. Thank you so much!”
“I want to tell you that after 21 years of pain I am almost pain-free. Thanks to Reducept, I now have a life that I can continue and, most of all, I don't need the treatment at the pain clinic anymore.”
- 200+Healthcare professionals use the Reducept Method
- 7Clinical studies
- 2500+Patients reduced their pain with Reducept
Add Reducept to your practice
The Reducept Method is available for providers as a monthly or yearly subscription. It includes:
- Licences for patients to train with VR and mobile apps
- Online onboarding with the Reducept team
- Access to the Reducept dashboard to monitor your patient’s progress
- A workbook, treatment protocol and manuals for professionals
- And more
Do you want to know how Reducept can help you treat chronic pain better?Request a demo
How VR brain training can help reduce chronic pain
ONLINE DISCUSSION WITH THE XRHEALTH VIRTUAL CLINIC
- Date: August 3rd, 2021
- Time: 4pm-5pm (AMS time)
- Speakers: Louis Zantema and Sarah Ortiz
Sara Ortiz, a physiotherapist from XRHealth Virtual Clinic will join Louis Zantema, Chief Science Officer at Reducept, to talk about what causes chronic pain, the role of the brain when you are experiencing one, and how VR can help with the pain treatment.
Join for free to learn more about VR treatment for chronic pain.
Note: the discussion will be in EnglishRegister for free
The requirements for reimbursement vary per country and healthcare organisation. The purchase of the Reducept Method is not automatically reimbursed by the insurer. Check here the claim options for E-health in the Netherlands.
By innovating you distinguish yourself from others and you can recoup your costs or even generate more income. This can be done in the following ways:
- Referrals: every practice that uses the Reducept Method can be found on our website, both patients and referrers can find the practices there.
- As a practitioner you can distinguish yourself by innovation and expansion of treatment options for chronic pain.
- The Reducept Method can be applied in the practice and through remote care at home.
- Efficient treatment and reduction of the necessary treatment time (possibly with a fixed rate).
- Offering treatment in groups.
- Patients can start working with the Reducept Method at home.
Internationally, various subsidies are available for the implementation of technology in the healthcare sector. If you are interested in applying for subsidies to purchase the Reducept Method, please contact us to advise on the possibilities that are relevant for you.