Virtual therapy that helps you provide holistic pain care
End-to-end pain education and management program for cost-effective chronic pain treatment. Allow your patients to feel better sooner.Get in touch with us
Built to free the world from pain
Reducept is an evidence-based method that enables healthcare providers to gain advanced chronic pain treatment knowledge and skills.
Expand your pain expertise
Become a certified provider of modern pain education protocol.
Optimize session flow
Adopt a resourse-effective session model to treat more patients in less time.
Boost therapy results
Help high-risk patients with underlying psychosomatic conditions.
Integrate digital therapy and stay on top of healthcare development.
Pioneering digital health
The Reducept Method is a complex non-invasive treatment program aimed at reducing chronic pain without the use of mediction. The uniqueness of Reducept lies in
- Immersion through the visual gamelike VR and mobile experiences
- The gamified evidence-based treatment technique
- Working memory-related (EMDR) exercises
- Direct pain relief effect through visualization
- Its neurophysiological education
We help understand chronic pain
Every case of chronic pain is different, but we believe it's possible to help every patient. We based the Reducept method on scientific research to help pain patients understand and overcome their pain.Science behind
There is a lot of evidence that digital training decreases pain. Together with leading institutions, we have scientifically researched that the Reducept Method has a significant effect on pain levels.About research
“With the help of Reducept I can deal with my chronic pain better. I'm using the app 30 minutes a day and my pain has really decreased. I would recommend everyone with chronic pain to at least give it a try.”
“In four months time, I'm pain-free for the first time in twenty years. I've struggled for twenty years, what a bliss!”
“After three weeks of daily use, I no longer needed my pain medication. It’s more than I expected!”
“I no longer use Reducept due to greatly reduced pain symptoms. It has been a great help to me in understanding the whole pain process and giving it a place in daily life. Thank you so much!”
“I want to tell you that after 21 years of pain I am almost pain-free. Thanks to Reducept, I now have a life that I can continue and, most of all, I don't need the treatment at the pain clinic anymore.”
- 200+Reducept Method Providers
- 5000+Treated patients
- 30+Research partners
The requirements for reimbursement vary per country and healthcare organisation. The purchase of the Reducept Method is not automatically reimbursed by the insurer. Check here the claim options for E-health in the Netherlands.
By innovating you distinguish yourself from others and you can recoup your costs or even generate more income. This can be done in the following ways:
- Referrals: every practice that uses the Reducept Method can be found on our website, both patients and referrers can find the practices there.
- As a practitioner you can distinguish yourself by innovation and expansion of treatment options for chronic pain.
- The Reducept Method can be applied in the practice and through remote care at home.
- Efficient treatment and reduction of the necessary treatment time (possibly with a fixed rate).
- Offering treatment in groups.
- Patients can start working with the Reducept Method at home.
Internationally, various subsidies are available for the implementation of technology in the healthcare sector. If you are interested in applying for subsidies to purchase the Reducept Method, please contact us to advise on the possibilities that are relevant for you.